liberated

There comes a point when you ask yourself, "when do I stop trying?". When you feel like all you do is push the rock up the hill, but then it comes tumbling down the next day. When there is no one to equally take the responsibility to get the rock over the hill.

When you ask this question, it is time to stop trying. It may be the best thing for you. It is here is where you become liberated.

I feel light.


Soaring above all that had burdened me.


Looking to new horizons.


Yes, today I feel free. Two situations have alleviated themselves.

One is a work situation in which an employee that has not been a team player has been taken out of the mix. I can't tell you how relieved I am. Now, begins the process of the rehire. An exciting time. A new approach. And I am most grateful for my employees that are above and beyond awesome. They are the ones that have made this troubling time worthwhile.

Situation two is the letting go of an idea. One that has kept me holding on for two years. I was clinging to the idea like a life preserver instead of allowing myself to stretch out and float in the vast ocean of the universe. An idea that one day, maybe, I would be equally loved by him. That we would be together. 

I had to finally stop trying. 

I am liberated.

No comments