balance


Balance between light and dark.
Without one, there cannot be the other. 
Balance is essential.

The lovely Monica has restructured joy pockets into a new tradition of looking at the highs and lows of each week with "keeping it real".  Amanda in all her awesomeness has added her twist of the light and the dark. With the kind of mood that I am in today, I am leaning more toward light and dark.

dark
stress at work
a stress that i cannot speak about nor do i know when it will get resolved
a poor pup with a smelly hindquarter affliction
sneezing attacks due to chicken manure 
some awfully gray days

light
sunshine and blue skies
staying positive despite situations beyond my control right now
giant st. bernards that do not bark at me all of time
completing my second research paper
getting an "A" on my first research paper
visiting home
seeing spring begin again
having days off to relax

Linking up with Ink + Chai

No comments